The ideal eCommerce logistics services provider will do more than get your products from point A to point B. A good provider can streamline every aspect of your supply chain, resulting in:
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Stronger customer relationships
- Enhanced brand reputation
An experienced logistics partner is an essential resource for eCommerce brands. Working with a team of well-versed professionals can make all the difference in your brand’s eCommerce fulfillment strategy.
3 Questions to Ask When Choosing an eCommerce Logistics Service Provider
- What eCommerce logistics services do you need from your provider? Many logistics providers offer a diverse mix of solutions that can benefit your brand in a variety of ways. Some providers offer photography services to produce high-quality interactive photos for your website; others offer global logistics services to make international sales and shipping simple. Additional services include monthly subscription packaging, flash sale fulfillment and more. Choosing a provider with an extensive range of services gives your business more flexibility as it grows.
- Does the provider have experience servicing eCommerce brands? Online retail brands have logistics needs that differ from those of traditional businesses. Unlike traditional inventory management, eCommerce companies need to ship items directly to customers, who expect their orders to arrive on time and as described. During periods of peak demand, brands need their eCommerce logistics services provider to scale fulfillment processes in order to accommodate high order volumes. When searching for a logistics partner, choose a company that understands the intricacies of eCommerce supply chains so you don’t get stuck with an inexperienced provider working through growing pains.
- Where are your customers? Before choosing a logistics service provider, consider where your products are going. Most eCommerce brands serve customers across a wide geographic area, so choosing a provider with strategic locations is important to cut costs and decrease delivery times. If products are being shipped overseas, you’ll need a global eCommerce logistics service provider with an established international network. Look for companies that offer global freight forwarding and customs brokerage services.
Are you in the market for eCommerce logistics services for your business? You’re in luck.
Logistics and Fulfillment Operations for eCommerce Brands
Dotcom Distribution specializes in logistics and fulfillment operations for rapidly growing eCommerce brands. We offer multi-channel fulfillment, high-quality photography services, global freight forwarding and more.
To learn more about why Dotcom is an ideal logistics service provider, contact us today.