Transportation & Freight Management
Whether you’re shipping around the corner, throughout the United States or internationally, you need an operations partner that can provide a wide breadth of options. Whether you wish to provide your customers with the fastest service possible, need low-cost transportation to support free shipping promotions or some combination of both – Dotcom can help! Dotcom Distribution leverages the combined shipments across a number of its high volume clients to drive deeper discounts with many top carriers that result in faster service and lower shipping costs for all.
Competitive Advantages of Dotcom Distribution’s Freight Management Services Include:
- Optimization: Customize your freight strategy and select the best combination of fast service and low rates for your customers
- Fast Delivery: Approximately 70% of U.S. consumers are within 1-3 days via standard ground service
- Next Day Delivery To Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC and most points in between via ground service
- Same Day Delivery to NY Metro area
- Landed Cost Model: Eliminate confusion and surprises at the time of delivery by integrating duties and taxes into your shopping cart – resulting in fewer returns, fewer costly abandoned packages, and more international sales. Our solution is already supported by Magento, Demandware and other top front-ends to ensure speed to market and low cost of entry.
- Express and Mail Solutions: Dotcom can help provide your customers with options for international orders. They can select from faster service or lower cost depending on how quickly they wish to receive their order.
- Local Currency and Guaranteed Duties: A great international shopping experience and no risk to you or your customer!
A Partial List of Carriers and Services Available at Significantly Discounted Rates:
- UPS Mail Innovations, SurePost, Ground, Air, International
- DHL Global Mail and Express – Domestic and International
- USPS Priority Mail
- Asendia, APC and a variety of other consolidators