Today’s warehouse attendance was higher than any single day during the last couple of weeks. While we are still operating at a fraction of normal labor levels, our ongoing efforts to attract new and known associates show promise. Monday’s team focused on aging and on building work in progress (WIP) that will serve as a foundation for success this week.
As we don’t expect daily volatility in the short term, this will be the last end-of-day email update for now. Moving forward, similar emails will be reserved to convey major operational changes or important news. For day-to-day information, updates about the shipping plan, order prioritization, or other areas of inquiry, please continue to work directly with your Program Manager.
While we’re still very much operating in uncertain times, we appreciate the professionalism that you have brought to this partnership as we face daily challenges and work to resolve them with all of the resources currently available to us.
Coronavirus Bills to Help Small And Midsize Businesses
Follow this link to an article that usefully describes the loans and other elements of the CARES Act.
Dotcom Partner Brands Giving Back
- Dotcom thanks Drop for donating a significant amount of fabric that has been used to sew masks for all of our warehouse associates!
- Virtue Labs has a fundraiser on GoFundMe for hairstylists and salon employees who have been impacted by the economic fallout from Coronavirus. Click here to make a donation.
- Thank you to all of our partners who are now paying by ACH. This is a safer and speedier process to use. Contact email@example.com today If you haven’t yet set up electronic payment.
- If you’re considering the possibility of holding some of your product in your location as a contingency, contact your PM to discuss an inventory transfer.
- Dotcom can help if your FBA sales channel is impacted. We are currently shipping all product categories..
- When your forecast volume changes, please let us know by contacting your Program Manager as soon as possible to help us manage the labor that will be in the warehouse.
- Due to retailers closing and other related market events, we’re receiving a significant number of order cancellation tickets in Jira. Thank you for your continued patience while we work through this ticket volume. Some of our staff currently working from home are highly focused on Jira and are doing their best to address tickets as quickly as possible.
Support Your Fellow Brands
- Better Natured – Use code WELCOME2O at the Better Natured online store for their new line of naturally derived Shampoos & Conditioners, Treatments, and Styling products
- Adika – Take 40% – 80% off everything at adika.com
- Elemis- enjoy a free gift with purchases over $30 at elemis.com/us.
- Milk Makeup – Here’s some inside news: Milk Makeup will be offering a discount on a $35 minimum purchase through midnight 4/6. https://www.milkmakeup.com/
- SiriusXM is offering Free Ground Shipping on all orders at shop.siriusxm.com through 4/30/20 with promo code APR20SHIP.
Carrier Updates & Service Alerts
- We continue to arrange with each carrier to adjust their pickup schedules according to our modified shifts.
- We are continuing to monitor all carriers for any additional changes to their services, pickup times, and destination restrictions during this very fluid period. For the most up to date service alerts, check your carrier’s website for any service changes:
- We will note important changes as we learn them, including:
- UPS & FedEx both carriers have suspended their service guarantees until further notice.
We thank you for being a valued Dotcom Distribution partner brand, and we continue to wish you the best of good health during this time.