We are steadily working through the heavy outbound and receiving demand referenced in previous communications this week. While labor was up 15% today compared to yesterday, the attendance from our most skilled and seasoned associates is at about 30% of normal levels. Likewise, overall facility attendance is at about 70% of our desired labor plan.
We hope to see continued improvement in the attendance rate as we promote various incentives and initiatives, however attendance remains extremely volatile. We appreciate your patience as we continue to do our best in this situation with the resources available.
If you’ve asked us to prioritize orders, know that our warehouse teams have been made aware of these requests and are doing what they can to accommodate. Outside special requests, aging guides our focus each day as we prioritize on a first in / first out approach.
To better understand Dotcom’s ship plan against your current and planned volume, please contact your Program Manager. In the meantime, thank you to those that have updated your customer’s delivery expectations in response to fulfillment times and downstream carrier delays.
Coronavirus Bills to Help Small And Midsize Businesses
Like Dotcom, you may be exploring the various loan programs that are part of the CARES Act and related legislation. The following article from Forbes provides a good overview of the loans available and other fundamental components of the CARES Act:
Dotcom Partner Brands Giving Back
- Dotcom thanks Drop for donating a significant amount of fabric that has been used to sew masks for all of our warehouse associates!
- Virtue Labs has a fundraiser on GoFundMe for hairstylists and salon employees who have been impacted by the economic fallout from Coronavirus. Click here to make a donation.
- Thank you to all of our partners who are now paying by ACH. This is a safer and speedier process to use. If you haven’t yet set up electronic payment, contact email@example.com today.
- Are you considering the possibility of holding some of your product in your location as a contingency? Please contact your PM to arrange an inventory transfer.
- Dotcom can help if your FBA sales channel is impacted. We are currently shipping all product categories..
- When your forecast volume changes, please let us know by contacting your Program Manager as soon as possible to help us manage the labor that will be in the warehouse.
- Due to retailers closing and other related market events, we’re receiving a significant number of order cancellation tickets in Jira. Thank you for your continued patience while we work through this ticket volume. Some of our staff currently working from home are highly focused on Jira and are doing their best to address tickets as quickly as possible.
Carrier Updates & Service Alerts
- We continue to arrange with each carrier to adjust their pickup schedules according to our modified shifts.
- We are continuing to monitor all carriers for any additional changes to their services, pickup times, and destination restrictions during this very fluid period. For the most up to date service alerts, check your carrier’s website for any service changes:
- We will note important changes as we learn them, including:
- UPS & FedEx both carriers have suspended their service guarantees until further notice.
Support Your Fellow Brands
- Adika – Take 40% – 80% off everything at adika.com
- Elemis- enjoy a free gift with purchases over $30 at elemis.com/us.
- Petite Studio – 20% off sitewide. Includes office wear collections and casual Spring collection at petitestudionyc.com through 5 April.
- Zadig & Voltaire – Up to 30% off items through when code CARE30 is used at www.zadig-et-voltaire.com through 5 April. 10% of sales will be donated to The Red Cross when the code is used at checkout, also through 5 April.
We thank you for being a valued Dotcom Distribution partner brand. We hope that you continue to stay healthy and well during this unprecedented era.