As of Thursday, 19 March, the Dotcom Distribution facility remains open and operating across both shifts. Staff attendance is good, but overall volume was somewhat lighter than anticipated today.
If your volume was lower than forecast, please re-forecast and send the update to your Program Manager. We are doing what we can to limit potential exposure of the virus among our employees and associates. Your forecasts help us manage the number of people that are in the facility.
- If your business is being impacted by store closures and you are shifting volume to eCommerce, please communicate changes directly with your Dotcom Program Manager.
- Considering the possibility of holding some of your product in your location as a contingency? Please contact your PM to arrange an inventory transfer.
Dotcom Partners Supporting Pandemic Relief Efforts
- From Wednesday 18th March, 2020 through Sunday 5th of April, 2020 12:00AM PST Zadig & Voltaire is offering up to 30% off items when code CARE30 is used at checkout. This sale is only available online at www.zadig-et-voltaire.com. 10% of sales will be donated to The Red Cross when the code is used at checkout.
Hours of Operation
- Our current operations schedule is as follows:
- First shift will be 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Second shift schedule will be 10:00am to 6:30pm
Carrier Updates & Service Alerts
- We have arranged with each carrier to adjust their pickup schedules according to our modified shifts.
- We are continuing to monitor all carriers for any additional changes to their services, pickup times, and destination restrictions during this very fluid period. For the most up to date service alerts, check your carrier’s website for any service changes:
- We will note important changes as we learn them, including:
- Effective Monday, March 23rd APC-Logistics will “implement a temporary pass-through airline surcharge.” Check their site for additional info at https://www.apc-pli.com/.
- Note the mail delivery protocols posted on the USPS site on 3/18 for Maldives, Mongolia, Tunisia, Chile, Germany, Honduras, Jamaica, Philippines, and Romania.
We will continue to provide updates when available and guidance when necessary. As always, thank you for being a valued Dotcom Distribution partner brand. Stay safe and healthy.