As of Wednesday, 18 March, the Dotcom Distribution facility remains open and operating across multiple shifts. Our teams remain active, staffed, and continue to receive product and fulfill B2C and B2B orders despite school closings, curtailed business hours, and state and town-specific curfews. Barring any unforeseen changes, we anticipate our operations will continue in this manner tomorrow, 19 March.
- If you are considering the possibility of holding some of your product in your location as a contingency, please contact your PM to arrange an inventory transfer.
Hours of Operation
- Our current operations schedule is as follows:
- First shift will be 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Second shift will be 10:00am to 6:30pm
We Need Your Help With Forecasts
- If your business is being impacted by store closures and you are shifting volume to eCommerce, please communicate changes to your forecast directly with your Dotcom Program Manager.
- We realize this is a fluid situation and appreciate all the insight into your evolving businesses. That is why reforecasting will help to ensure that we can manage labor demands, minimize disruption to your business, and also reduce potential exposure to the virus within our facility.
Carrier Updates & Service Alerts
- We have arranged with each carrier to adjust their pickup schedules according to our modified shifts.
- We are continuing to monitor all carriers for any additional changes to their services, pickup times, and destination restrictions during this very fluid period. For the most up to date service alerts, check your carrier’s website for any service changes:
- We will note important changes as we learn them.
- Note the mail delivery protocols posted on the USPS site on 3/17 for New Zealand, Luxembourg, Panama, Moldova, Portugal, Peru, and Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, and Spain.
Dotcom’s leadership team wants to share some helpful perspectives from internationally acclaimed acceptance and commitment therapy trainer and author, Dr Russ Harris, on coping during this extraordinary and stressful time. We’ve found it helpful, and we hope you will too: click here to view.
We will continue to provide updates when available and guidance when necessary. As always, thank you for being a valued Dotcom Distribution partner brand. Stay safe and healthy.