- 57% did most online shopping on Amazon this past year
- 62% said free shipping most influences their purchase decision
- 93% said a free return policy is important when making a purchase
- 62% are more likely to purchase from brands using sustainable packaging
- 67% of luxury shoppers made more online purchases in the past year than the previous year
Dotcom Distribution surveyed more than 1,200 online shoppers nationwide to identify how the evolution of eCommerce has altered consumers’ tendencies, preferences and expectations over the past year. The data illustrates how factors such as shipping costs, packaging components, omnichannel capabilities, and even the types of items being purchased affect buying decisions.